- front-end frameworks: Angular 2, React, AngularJS, Ionic, Backbone
- CSS and preprocessors: SCSS and LESS
- utility libraries and tools: Lodash, jQuery, RxJS, Karma, Jasmine, Git
- build tools: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- English (at least at the „reading the technical documentation” level)
February 2016 – present
Creates the web administration panel application for the start-up’s users to manage their beacons fleet and mobile interactions. Responsible for the architecture, code and user interactions in the app. Works together with the back-end team and business part of the company to design solutions and develop new features.
Worked with Angular 2, RxJS, Jasmine, TypeScript, SCSS, Webpack.
May 2015 – February 2016
Worked together with the front-end and back-end teams to develop new features and modules of the 4screens’ web and mobile applications.
Worked with AngularJS, Ionic, NodeJS, SCSS, Gulp.
Web Applications and Front-end Developer, one2tribe
October 2012 – April 2015
Created web and mobile applications and small advertising browser games. Designed their architectures, chose the technical stack and coded. Worked with backend teams to design APIs and with graphic designers to make the apps work for customers.
Worked with Backbone, Ractive, jQuery, Angular, Cordova, LESS, Grunt.